Sunday 15 December 2019

THE LOVE AGREEMENT



Hi friends, I want a little help from you. I have published a new book titled, "The love agreement" (एक प्रेम-समझौता).I am participating in the kdp pen to publish contest . As a friend you can help me to win this contest by giving good reviews and five stars to my book. I have shared link of my book with you.. please share it with your friends and tell them to give best reviews and five stars to this book. If you help me in getting 10 good reviews I will send you a free copy of my e book for reading.. Thanks a lot in advance ..😊😊Must read my book it costs just 49 rupees.
This is the link for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE AGREEMENT

Hi friends, I want a little help from you. I have published a new book titled, "The love agreement" (एक प्रेम-समझौता).I am...

Popular Posts