Wednesday 11 October 2017

$andy's SECRET OF LIFE IN THE HEAVEN :)

$andy's SECRET OF LIFE IN THE HEAVEN :)
( I imagined this life and it is much more beautiful than it sounds)
(*Disclaimer:Only the Curious and pious souls can read till end*)
I don't want to change the world, I want to change my self. I don't want to shout on anybody instead i want to realise my mistakes and my faults. I don't want to speak rude to someone, i want to speak nicely with everyone. I don't want the world to be religionless, but i want myself to be a person who respect them all.
I don't want to say that burning crackers on diwali will pollute the environment or not, but i will pledge from today, that i will never do anything that will be harmful for our environment.This pledge is valid throught out the year. I don't want to say that don't follow any baba's and saints for your spiritual needs. But i will say that i will never follow anyone blindly.I believe in the teachings of Lord Krishna, Mahatma Buddha, jesus christ and Shri guru nanak dev ji and many great people. I don't follow anyone blindly. I follow their teachings which are good for the humanity. I don't regret about the past, I don't think about the future. I forgive the one who did something wrong to me.I hug them too who were my enemies in my past. I share my food with all of my friends from different religions different castes. I love to eat Biryani on Eid. I love to eat Christmas cake. I love to eat choley Halwa poori on navratras. I love to eat kadi chawal in Gurudwara langar halls.
My tears are for the people who died in syria, for the jews died in dachau, for the hindu sikh died in 1947 riots, my tears are for those who died in hirosima, my tears are for every poor dying of starving and poverty. My hands are ready to help anykind of people any kind of living being. I want a peace across earth . I want that people across globe become helpful and kind to each other. There should be no currency in any country. Just do service and get service in return. Give goods and get goods in return. There should be no hunger for money. There should be no lust for the sex. There should be no jealousy, no anger, no sadness, no fear in the world . Happiness should be there all around. People should start speaking the language of love. There should be no soldiers, no armies, no nuclear weapons, no tanks, no missiles. I proud that some countries are already achieved that stage. There should be no corruption no politics at all. People should trust their government like God and government should serve their people like a mother.
There should be no difference between male and female. Both deserve the same respect. Music will be all around the earth. People should spend few hours with their neighbours to understand each other. They all should play some kind of games together at evening after office hours. Government should take care of people's health and needs. Home, clothes and food will be there for all humans.
I don't want to change the world. It is much more difficult and complex than i think. But it's my imagination that can be true sometime. I believe in the happy livings. I believe in love, this is a very powerful thing in universe. There should be no boundaries across the earth. All the nations should be united nations of world. 7 billion people are living on earth, you are one of them and me too. If we live or die it doesn't matter for anyone. THE THING THAT MATTERS IS HOW WE LIVE?? NOT HOW LONG WE LIVE ?? WE ARE NOT HERE FOR EARNING MONEY PAYING BILLS AND DYING. WE ARE HERE FOR HELPING OTHERS.. WE ARE HERE FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT NOBODY DID IN PAST... WE ARE HERE FOR A CHANGE.. WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.. SO DON'T JUST SURVIVE.. LIVE LIFE FOR A REASON.. YOU ARE THE BEST CREATURE OF WORLD.. AND THIS EARTH WILL BE A HEAVEN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A LIFE OF HEAVEN. THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ON EARTH.HEAVENS AND HELLS ARE ALL HERE.IT'S YOUR CHOICE YOU WANT TO LIVE IN HELL OR WANT TO LIVE THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE OF HEAVEN :) :)
$andy's
sandypoet143.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE AGREEMENT

Hi friends, I want a little help from you. I have published a new book titled, "The love agreement" (एक प्रेम-समझौता).I am...

Popular Posts