Tuesday 10 October 2017

THE LAST LOVE LETTER


To my love
Sometime, someday if you ever feel alone, don't be upset my love. I will be always there for you.
Don't cry don't weep, never sleep without having dinner i will be always there for you.
Sometime life become so bore and hard my love, always think positive at that moment. I will be always there for you.
If you feel that there is nobody to hug you, you can hug a pillow i will speak with you in your mind. I will be your pillow that moment.
Sometime if it will rain so heavy, and u will feel cold and lonely, at that moment just burn the gas.and cook some hot soup for you, and i will be there sitting beside you sharing your soup with you.
Someday if it will be so fog outside, and night will be dark. Don't worry at that moment i will be there for you to give you all my warmth and light.
Someday if you feel frustrated at your workplace my love, don't be sad at that moment my love, i will give you a brilliant motivational thought in your mind.
Someday if you will be in pain. Don't cry at that moment my love, i will heal all your wounds with my kiss.
Someday if you will look at the mirror, and if you see me with u in the mirror. That day just hug me with your arms in the air.
Someday if you saw me in your dream my love, your dream will become true if you will play hide and seek with me.
Someday if you hear my voice in your ears, just smile at that moment and keep smiling whole day...
Someday if you have no money in your pocket, then just go to the bank and take as much money as you need from my account. I will always be there for you...
If someday you feel romantic and you have nobody to show your love, just imagine me in your thoughts, i will give you all the pleasures what you need..
If sometime you feel like there is no stars in the sky, remember one star who is always looking for you my love...
I wrote this for you when i came to know that i will live no more longer. I hope you will feel better after reading this my love...
I am always there for you...
Souls can never be seperated from each other..my love
Your love, your sweetheart,
Your soul, your imagination.
Your late wife, your true friend. :)
$andy's
sandypoet143.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE AGREEMENT

Hi friends, I want a little help from you. I have published a new book titled, "The love agreement" (एक प्रेम-समझौता).I am...

Popular Posts