Monday 21 April 2014

I AM COMMITED WITH CHANDIGARH :)



Beauties in every street of my city;they talk so cutely nd walk like kitty.
here there,u can see every where;
dudes stunting on bikes just to stare.
It's obvious to fall in love with a beauty;
to stare them become our fundamental duty;
garden of rocks nd garden of roses;
crowded with couples that's the causes.
Brownie hairs,fragrance so sweet;
beauty of chandigarh nobody can beat.
Once u talk,u will then never stop;
she'll took u to Elante,CCD nd then shoper's stop.
Beside u in the ctu bus she'll sit wid u;
she'll smile at u nd may be talk a little bit wid u.
U can't stop smiling ask for number of cell;
she'll slap u nd reply cutely u should go to hell.
Winds blowing in my city with a fragrance of love;
in the sky u can see flying flowers and lots of dove.
In the library,in temple,in plaza or lake;
lots of fairies in my city as beautiful as choco cake.

skin tight jeans,colourful tops;
attraction is so strong,like tied with ropes.
In a park when together we walk;
when touches my hand giving me a shock.
Boating in lake,while splashing the water;
laughing like angels,looks like juliet's daughter.
At sindhi's at gopal's when we dine together;
with each other's hands we drink wine together.
Sitting on my bullet's back,she holds me tight;
we njoy the ride screaming nd shouting till midnight.
In the valley of leisure we play hide n seek;
whenever get so romantic i kiss her on cheek.
The city is beautiful,beautiful the girls;
in the indian ocean they r priceless pearls.
Girls of Paris london,china or rome;
i can't love u,just leave me alone.
The journey was joyful,i wish to always be seated;
now i'm leaving this city ,but yes i am commited.


$andy's
CCD-cafe cofee day
LAKE- sukhna lake chandigarh
GARDEN OF ROSES-rose garden,chandigarh
GARDEN OF ROCKS- rock garden chandigarh
VALLEY OF LEISURES-leisure valley chandigarh
ELANTE- biggest shopping mall of chandigarh
SINDHI'S AND GOPAL'S- famous restaurants of chandigarh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE AGREEMENT

Hi friends, I want a little help from you. I have published a new book titled, "The love agreement" (एक प्रेम-समझौता).I am...

Popular Posts