Monday 21 April 2014

Would u wait for me :-)



You know i love u,nd my love is pure;
just u r my love nd I am just your.
Ur love was amazing, life turned to heaven;
in one red colour of love u showed me the seven.
Heart is attracted, ur attraction is strong;
i don't want to quit here, i want it to last long.
I know partition is a moment of pain nd sorrow;
but we must part now to meet tomorrow.
We birds need some shelter may be a nest;
but i'll promise to make u happy,i'll do my best.
We birds need green leaves to survive on earth;
hardwork i have to do as what i am learning from birth.
Food and shelter r just needs of hour;
but for ur comfort i'll definetely buy u a car.
I'm injured by ur eye's poisnous dart;
Happiness is when i love u,so deep from my heart.
I am going leaving my memories,please take care of them;
shuffle my memories but always be near of them.
One day i'll come back ,then plz open your gate for me;
just like i'm waiting for you would you please wait for me.

$andy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE AGREEMENT

Hi friends, I want a little help from you. I have published a new book titled, "The love agreement" (एक प्रेम-समझौता).I am...

Popular Posts